RAC Motor breakdown cover

RAC motor breakdown cover for personal cars and motorcycles is automatically included for all serving and retired members and their partners who subscribe to the GIS scheme.

Cover is comprehensive; roadside, recovery, at home, onward travel and even European assistance are all included on a 'personal' basis covering the member in any vehicle they are driving or a passenger in.

Partners will also be covered for RAC motor breakdown if the member is subscribing for spouse/partner Life Assurance benefits.

If you need to contact the RAC for breakdown assistance, please contact them on 0330 159 0283 quoting reference X800. For any other queries please contact the Federation on 0121 700 1200, or George Burrows on 01403 327719.

Further information about the breakdown cover and telephone numbers are available on the right-hand side of this page (RAC Key Facts & FAQs), or to request a membership card, please email us on westmidlandspf@polfed.org.



« Back to list


T: 0.058693 s.