The Fiat Group Affinity Scheme provides Police Federation Members, retired Officers and Police Staff with the benefit of purchasing a new Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Abarth or Jeep at exclusive prices, with discounts of up to 33%!
> The Scheme is simple to use and purchase can be made at any UK Franchised Dealer
> The levels of saving vary by model and are generally revised on a quarterly basis
> Police Federation Members and Police Staff are able to extend the Scheme benefits to their relatives
> Factory fitted options attract the same level of saving as the vehicle being purchased
> Customers may part-exchange their current vehicle
> Each participant has an entitlement to purchase 4 new cars per calendar year
Fiat Group run two discounted offer schemes; the Affinity Scheme is for those who want to arrange their own finance for their vehicle, and offers a deposit contribution and/or set discount off each model. The Privilege Scheme is for those who want to buy a car through Fiat Group's finance, and offers a deposit contribution plus preferential APR% rate.
Affinity Scheme Price Guides: (valid until - 31st December 2016)
Click on the logos below for the corresponding price guides.
Privilege Scheme Finance Options: (Valid until - 31st January 2017) - click here
We understand there are times when people need a helping hand when purchasing those little luxuries in life. Therefore we ensure that facilities are available to make sure that purchases are as affordable as possible:
- Hire Purchase (HP)
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
- Personal Contract Hire (PCH)
You can download the latest Privilege Scheme offers here. The Privilege Scheme is an alternative option to the Affinity Scheme. we recommend that you get a quote for both schemes from your dealership, to find the option most suited to you.
The family tree indicates who can qualify for both Scheme benefits:
*For a limited period throughout 2017, friends also qualify for the scheme in addition to family members.
The following process details how members can take advantage of the exclusive savings. There is a £25 administration fee per application in order to add you onto the affinity scheme, which can be paid via debit or credit card or cheque. Please see details below.
1. First, select your model of interest, generally by consulting the relevant Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Chrysler, Jeep or Abarth price guide (available from your Federation) or by visiting a local dealership
2. Inform your dealer immediately that you are eligible for the Fiat Group Affinity Scheme
3. Once you are ready to place an order, fill out and submit the online form via the following link: www.fiatgroupsales.com and select ‘UK Police Staff & Federation Member’ from the drop down box
Tips on completing the form:
• All applications should be made by the Police staff or Federation member
• At the home page you MUST select ‘UK Police Staff & Federation Member’ from the Company Type menu
• Under ‘My Company Details’, for Company name put ‘West Midlands Police Federation’ and for Company town put ‘Birmingham’
• Make sure you include your telephone number, and Force email address when you submit the form as verification of your eligibility
• If you are having trouble completing the form, please see the 'User Guide' in the documents section at the top of this page
4. Following approval an email will be received from FIAT confirming, and with a unique ‘Approval Code’. The Approval Code should be forwarded to the supplying Dealer. If the voucher is for a nominated friend or relative, please forward to them to provide to their Dealer
5. There is a £25 administration fee per application in order to add you onto the affinity scheme, which can be paid via debit (£0.30 transaction fee) or credit card (£0.63 transaction fee) or cheque.
Please call Member Services on 0121 700 1231 to pay this as soon as possible after receiving your email
6. Call West Midlands Police Federation on 0121 700 1231 if you have any queries on the above.
“What a wonderful scheme, I’ve been able to finance a car at an extremely low interest rate along with the discounts!”
Dougie Jacobs: Dougie.firstname.lastname@example.org 07793 758305 (Area manager)
Useful Website Addresses
Local West Midlands dealership locations
Chrysler / Jeep:
Carstins Chrysler & Jeep, 324 Station Road, Balsall Common, CV7 7EF - 01676 533145
Fiat / Alfa Romeo:
Four Ashes Road, Solihull, B93 8NE - 0843 022 1334
Sutton Park, Shulton Park, Coventry, Warwickshire, CV10 7RF - 02476 693366
Guest Motors Ltd, Shefford Road, Aston, Birmingham, B6 4PQ - 0121 359 5888
Guest Trucks, Kenrick Way, West Bromwich, B70 6BY - 0121 553 2737
Guest Trucks, 55 Willenhall Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 2HL - 01902 352888
Startin, Farmore Lane, Redditch, B98 0SD - 01527 883808
TJ Vickers, Knights Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, SY1 3AB - 01743 446951
Arnold Clark, Brettell Lane, Amblecote, Stourbridge, DY8 4BP - 01384 393231
Sutton Park, Off Gagarin, Lichfield, Tamworth, B79 7TP - 0845 604 4220
TJ Vickers, Trench Road, Trench, Telford, TF2 6PL - 01952 605301
Arbury Walsall, Walsall Road, Aldridge, WS9 0GG - 01922 721 188
Grays, Wharf Street, Warwick, CV34 4PA - 01926 496231
Bristol Street, Cosgrove Close, Blackpole, Worcester, WR3 8AU - 01905 343600
Other dealership locations
Wests of Kings Lynn FIAT, Scania Way, Hardwick Industrial Estate, Kings Lynn, PE30 4LP - 01553 772644
Newcastle Fiat, Alfa Romeo & Jeep, Scotswood Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE4 7YW, 0191 2986767