The DS affinity scheme provides all serving Police Federation members, retired officers and police staff with the benefit of purchasing a new DS car at exclusive prices through the Citroen & DS Coventry dealership.
Purchases must be made through the following Citroen & DS Dealership, but can be delivered to any address nationwide:
CITROEN & DS Coventry
Special offer for Police Federation members: As an added incentive, DS3 will be offering the Mirror Screen option (worth £100) free of charge for Police Federation members placing orders with this option up until 31/12/16. Mirror Screen functionality, comprising Apple CarPlay™ and MirrorLink® for Android phones brings drivers a smarter, safer and more enjoyable way of experiencing all the personalised features of their smartphones; from calls and texts, to music and navigation, on the car’s 7 inch touch screen or via voice-controls. Drivers would need to check compatibility of their phone to benefit from this feature but the range of phones covered is extensive. You can download a guide here which offers a useful summary of what this option offers and a list of the phones currently compatible.
New DS4 and DS4 Crossback - DS Automobiles goes on the offensive in the compact vehicle segment final (see documents section to the right for press release)
New petrol engines win their category in the recent Engine of the Year Awards (see documents section to the right for press release)
How the Scheme works:
> Discounts are available on all models, the levels of saving varies by model
> Police Federation members, retired officers and police staff are able to extend the scheme benefits to their immediate family
> Customers may part-exchange their current vehicle
> Cars can be delivered to any address within the UK free of charge
> Optional extras and accessories also incur a discount
> All purchases include free metallic paint
If the model you require is not listed on the flyer above, please call Steve Rice at Citroen & DS Coventry on the contact details below for a quotation.
Immediate family is defined as follows:
Wife, husband, brother, sister, son, daughter, mother, father, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, grandmother, grandfather, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandson and granddaughter.
The following process details how members can take advantage of the exclusive savings:
1. First, select your model of interest. Call Steve Rice at Citroen & DS Coventry for a quotation to meet your specific needs:
T: 02476 718340
M: 07771 955468
2. Once you are ready to place an order you can download and complete the form from the 'Documents' section on the left side of this page, or alternatively contact West Midlands Police Federation on 0121 700 1231 to request an authorisation form
3. Once completed, please send your form to West Midlands Police Federation for validation:
F: 0121 700 1201
Post: Member Services, Guardians House, 2111 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3EA
4. West Midlands Police Federation will send your validated form back to you to forward on to the dealership, or forward to your relative to send to the dealership, if applicable
5. The dealer is now able to order and register a vehicle for you
6. Call Claire Snape at West Midlands Police Federation on 0121 700 1231 if you have any queries on the above
- Please note, prices are subject to change at any time
- Vehicles purchased must be retained for a minimum of 6 months
- Each participant has an entitlement to purchase a maximum of 3 vehicles in any calendar year
BONUS: All purchases include free metallic paint on all cars
All Citroen UK vehicles come with the following warranty assurances:
Cars - 3 years / 60,000 miles, 12 year anti-corrosion, 3 year paint warranty. In addition to the comprehensive warranty, each vehicle comes with 1 year roadside assistance and recovery package in the event of mechanical breakdown. This cover can be extended through the supplying dealership.