The Citroen affinity scheme provides all serving Police Federation members, retired officers and police staff with the benefit of purchasing a new Citroen & DS car at exclusive prices through the Citroen Coventry dealership.
Purchases must be made through the following Citroen Dealership, but can be delivered to any address nationwide:
New Citroen C3 Reveal: 29th June sees the global reveal of the New Citroën C3 – a fresh, bold and colourful B-segment, 5-door supermini that delivers new levels of advanced comfort and personality to the sector - click here for details
New petrol engines win their category in the recent Engine of the Year Awards (see documents section to the left for press release)
New DS4 and DS4 Crossback - DS Automobiles goes on the offensive in the compact vehicle segment final (see documents section to the left for press release)
How the Scheme works:
> Discounts are available on all models, the levels of saving varies by model
> Police Federation members, retired officers and police staff are able to extend the scheme benefits to their immediate family
> Customers may part-exchange their current vehicle
> Cars can be delivered to any address within the UK free of charge
> Optional extras and accessories also incur a discount
> All purchases include free metallic paint
If the model you require is not listed on the flyer above, please call Steve Rice at Citroen Coventry on the contact details below for a quotation.
Immediate family is defined as follows:
Wife, husband, brother, sister, son, daughter, mother, father, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, grandmother, grandfather, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandson and granddaughter.
The following process details how members can take advantage of the exclusive savings:
1. First, select your model of interest. Call Steve Rice at Citroen Coventry for a quotation to meet your specific needs:
T: 02476 718340
M: 07771 955468
2. Once you are ready to place an order you can download and complete the form from the 'Documents' section on the left side of this page, or alternatively contact West Midlands Police Federation on 0121 700 1231 to request an authorisation form
3. Once completed, please send your form to West Midlands Police Federation for validation:
F: 0121 700 1201
Post: Member Services, Guardians House, 2111 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3EA
4. West Midlands Police Federation will send your validated form back to you to forward on to the dealership, or forward to your relative to send to the dealership, if applicable
5. The dealer is now able to order and register a vehicle for you
6. Call West Midlands Police Federation on 0121 700 1231 if you have any queries on the above
- Please note, prices are subject to change at any time
- Vehicles purchased must be retained for a minimum of 6 months
- Each participant has an entitlement to purchase a maximum of 3 vehicles in any calendar year
BONUS: All purchases include free metallic paint on all cars
All Citroen UK vehicles come with the following warranty assurances:
Cars - 3 years / 60,000 miles, 12 year anti-corrosion, 3 year paint warranty. In addition to the comprehensive warranty, each vehicle comes with 1 year roadside assistance and recovery package in the event of mechanical breakdown. This cover can be extended through the supplying dealership.